About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I dont like seafood

Its true. I wish I did. I really do. Since red meat is not my biggest fan it would be great to like some other protein other than chicken. I do however enjoy fish IF it is cooked right. The only place I like to eat fish has been this great little place by the ocean in Mexico. Red snapper with potato puree mmmm I can taste it now. I really don't know if it's the taste, the presentation, the texture, or a combination of everything. I know seafood is supposed to be healthier than red meat, but I just can't bring myself to to love it. So, no fried shrimp, sushi, or fillet for me (unless im in Mexico)

So this was an easy one. Well here is  to when in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List