About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Saturday, September 8, 2012

the smoker

I'm a smoker. Like a stress smoker. The good news is that I only smoke during holiday. One pack. I make that sucker last. I'm not sure if it's really stress or the holidays or what it is.  I will break it up in the following:
1. Mall traffic
2. Weather
3. People's attitudes
4. The amount of hours I work (70+)
5. The mass amounts of food around me

These may or may not be the reasons why I choose to smoke during the holiday which run oct 31-jan 7. I don't know what started it  but the last 3 years I've done it and I dont feel bad. I know that I can stop and  maybe I'm just too lazy to smoke all year around and it's hot in the summer.

So tis the season

2 comments:

  1. haha I love you! What will you do without your lighter though? I still have it I think. Need it back?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List