About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Naps

4.Naps and being in bed at 9pm are a blessing 

When I was a little girl i hated taking naps. Why take a 
nap when I could be doing other things, 
like pretending to live in the juggle(aka playing in the 
huge trees in my 
backyard while the sprinkler was on) or tv to be watched, 
or a fort to build.
 I hated naps. I felt
like I could get so much more done. 
Same with going to bed early. 
Wasnt sleepy so why just lay there? 

Now its a whole other story. 
I freaking love naps. Settling down for bed at 
about 930pm is most of my nights. 
I guess I realized that its
 not about a waste of time, but 
getting more rest makes me 
better for those moments that I am awake.
 I sleep much better since 
Ive made the choice to eat better and work out. 
So now my rest is more restful.

Naps are precious. Rest is fuel. 
Life is meant to be experienced awake!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List