About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Friday, August 31, 2012

I like to travel

I like to go places. I have enjoyed getting to go on mission trips, company trips, and visit places with family or friends. Not a huge fan of going to the airport, but that can be fun too if you like sitting around during delays and layovers. More than the trip I like all the other stuff before and after the event. The planning and looking forward to the trip...the countdown. And after...well the stories, inside jokes and pictures! Some of my favorite trips were

New York for the VS fashion show and to tour with BG
Mexico for celebrating friendship and love
El Salvador to bring fresh water to those in need
Michigan for my two best friends weddings
Arizona to recognize myself and peers for being in top 100 for VS
London to help a mission team start networking

Those are just a few but looking forward to seeing the world more!
Vals wedding
New York tour

Cassie wedding
VS fashion show
Vegas

1 comment:

  1. I ESPECIALLY enjoy it when you visit Michigan. Next stop perhaps Cali??

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List