About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love of the pups

Words can't begin to describe how much I love my dogs. I've known since I was young that I didn't want kids. But I do have a  very fuzzy family. Yes, we have 4 dogs. It's great they don't argue back, don't shame the family name, and I don't have to pay for college. They love me no matter what. They are sad when Im sad and happy when I'm happy. I love waking up with those 4 snuggle bums next to me. It sums it up best what my roommate said to someone who asked why we have 4 dogs....its because I cant have 5!

Hubert Cumberdale-5 old cranky man who should wear a monocle
Albert Neederman-4 smart, strong in charge
Sir William Wilberforce III-4 Mexican ninja with a surly attitude
Charles Kimbertin-1.5 the biggest puddle, scared of everything so sweet

love my boys.

1 comment:

My Blog List