About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Saturday, September 29, 2012

marrwage



8.Being married is awesome ...hard sometimes 
but awesome 

So this is a tough one. I can remember when kris and I started talking to me and day three he told me he was going to marry me and my response was "good for you".  Kris is my best friend. I could never ask for a better life partner. He makes me laugh, happy, cry, and want to be a better person

the times where we watch tv, go to the bar, and hang out with friends and go on vacation are amazing. i enjoy his company. there are also times where we disagree, we do stupid things, and frankly are assholes to each others. Life happens ,jobs change, people die, lies over take the relationship. 

even after the bad ......the good means so much more. I look forward to growing old together, paying off our house, living life with family friends and others. 

he is my best friend, nerd in crime, and beer buddy. being married is hard, but awesome all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List