About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Monday, August 27, 2012

Snippets from El Salvedor

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Co-mi-co merry-posa funny butterfly 
A-key tea-en-es here you go 
A-tra-bahar get to work
Merry-qinta lady bug 
 
 Sun
Happiest: seeing the ocean waves 
Question: How do you even drill a well 
Annoyed: rooster
Thankful: safe travels

Mon
Happiest: eating homemade tortillas 
Question: why we think Christianity is the only way
Annoyed: at Christians 
Thankful: for the nice cold shower 


Tues
Happiest moment: riding on the back of truck and branches hitting my face
Question: how chickens lay eggs
Annoyed at: trying to make converts vs compassion 
Thankful for: worship songs to pass the time

Wed 
Happiest: getting to share 1john 4:7-12 with the large group 
Question: why people think God would prevent others from goodness rather than 
god creating systems that man had messed up and at now trying to fix.
Annoyed: people who need to be the center of attention 
Thankful: santana walking us home 

Thurs 
Happiest: drum circle 
Question: how does predestined all take place? 
Annoyed: soup 
Thankful: providing village with water

Fri
Happiest: zip lining 
Question: how can I be more restless for god 
Annoyed: hurting my finger 
Thankful: flowers 

Sat
Happiest: songs that remind me of April 
Question: haven't thought about a lot of daily life rather the focus of the 
well. How do we go back home with that focus to live missionary at home.
Annoyed: flight delays 
Thankful: a week well spent....haha get it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List