About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life is work

Im going to commit to take some time to expand upon my life lessons.
I think this is good for me at just at a point in my life where I need to be reminded of what God is teaching me. And lets face it blogging is a fancy way of keeping a journal. They will be short and sweet.

1. Life takes work and I mean a lot

Life is not easy. We have to work,
be there for family and friends.
 Alot of time it seems that
 there are not enough hours in the day
but the way we all make it work is
 by planning and looking at 
what our priorities are. 
If we do this then we have more time 
than we think.
Ill give you a great example, college. 
When I was in college I worked full time 
at a premiere VS and took 18 hours for school. 
This was no easy task. I had less
 then 5 hours of sleep and rarely spent time with 
friends and family. My day was very planned
 out spare 30 mins or 15 mins were for
 studying or writing. I did have my treat
 once a week and spent sat night with
 my husband and our friends at what I like to 
call burbin and bible question night
 at our small apartment
 in Arlington.
It wasnt much but it got me through the week.
 Once I got out of college,
 I thought WOW going to have so much free time
 I should write a book or learn Spanish. 
Big surprise that didnt happen. My time 
just got reallocated to other things,
 like church, friends, and my family, and my career.  

I guess what Im saying is that life is work,
 but we can let time work for us or against us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List