About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Friday, July 20, 2012

Mary

Mary
She shared with me about her experience in the store. We were saying the right things but we weren't communicating. She said I've bought alot to the table I'm on new medication and I just found out that my mom in law is on her death bed and she started to cry. The conversation had now shifted from bras to life. I hugged her while she wept in front of my store and share with her that even though all of that stuff is terrible that there is hope. Asked her if she as support and she nodded. If you ever need anything please call me at the store. I hugged her again and she thanked me and left the store pink bag, swollen eyes, and a little less of a heavy heart.

There are so many people like Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List