About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Monday, August 27, 2012

25 years of life lessons

In recent events I turned 25. I feel like I'm 40.
















Not psychically, I'm in the best shape Ive ever been, but my soul feels that old. So, here it is some of my life lessons thus far and adding to it daily!

1. Life takes work and I mean a lot
2.I like to travel 
3.I don't like seafood
4.Naps and being in bed at 9pm are a blessing 
5.I'm only a smoker during holidays 
6.The love from a dog is priceless 
7.The way to fix loneliness is to reach out 
to others 
8.Being married is awesome ...hard sometimes 
but awesome 
9.You don't have to have all the answers but 
it's good to ask questions
10.Everyone gets a chance to play
11.One can be fierce without being a bitch 
12.Beer is awesome
13.I don't do well in traffic 
14.We all have baggage we just want someone 
who will help us unpack it
15.People do change its apart of life
16.Death sucks 
17.Everything in moderation is a good rule of thumb
18.God loves everyone period 
19.My counseling classes came in handy for working
 retail 
20.Stop judging and extend grace and share love
21.Don't to take myself too seriously 
22.Don't go to bed angry 
23.Lucky to have good 5-10 friends thus far
24.Stand up for those who cant defend themselves 
25.A good pair of heels makes me feel like 
I can take on the world 


3 comments:

  1. so proud to be one of the 5-10. I am one of the 5-10, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too?? :-) I should make a list of the stuff I know. It'd be short. So I'll just remember yours. MWah!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List