About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1. A new song I like- "Gimme your all your luvin"- Madonna

2. A verse that really stood out to me- Hebrews 11:1-2 "The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd."

3. Best thing- Being number 2 in the company last week

4. Worst thing- Traffic

5. A song lyric I liked- " life goes on,It gets so heavy,The wheel breaks the butterfly,Every tear, a waterfall."-Cold play paradise

6. A blog post I enjoyed-http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/life/ny-fashion-week-recap-fall-2012-194181.html

- 2012 New York fashion week

7. Goal for the week- begin to plan for my new cleanse

1 comment:

My Blog List