About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Strong 7

1. A new song I like- "Glad you came"- The wanted

2. A verse that really stood out to me- 1John 5:14-15 "that you who believe in God's Son will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have eternal life, the reality and not the illusion. And how bold and free we then become in his presence, freely asking according to his will, sure that he's listening. And if we're confident that he's listening, we know that what we've asked for is as good as ours. "

3. Best thing- catching up on Supernatural

4. Worst thing- my cell phone not working in my own house

5. A song lyric I liked- " Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"-Semisonic closing time

6. A blog post I enjoyed-http://ririanproject.com/2007/09/05/10-benefits-of-power-napping-and-how-to-do-it/

-the benefits of napping!

7. Goal for the week- Getting my work calendar started

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List