About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1. A new song I like- "brokenhearted"- Karmin

2. A verse that really stood out to me- Romans 11:11 "say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous."

3. Best thing- Olive garden with my love

4. Worst thing- being burnt out on Sunday

5. A song lyric I liked- " One tear in the driving rain, One voice in a sea of pain."-Tenth Ave North hold my heart

6. A blog post I enjoyed-http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0215/Five-Whitney-Houston-songs-race-up-Britain-s-music-charts-after-death

- sometimes you are not truly heard until you're gone

7. Goal for the week- Get to know my new team better

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List