About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my vaca so far...

Meeting fun at work. Love our meetings, we always have lots of fun and candy to share. The staff is what makes it all worth it and we only had a hand full of us there so we missed everyone that wasnt there! Great way to start out of meek all pumped up for the month of May.Not really sure why I thought that a large popcorn was a good idea, but the dogs now have a fun snack throughout the week. Kris and I had a date day. We went to smash burger ( OMG best burger place ever! ) had a milkshake AND went to see kickass where I thought popcorn was a good idea, so much for trying to be healthy.

The hubby and I just bummin around. We had a last meal/ date day since Kris was getting his wisdom teeth out. We had a blast and just hung out which we dont get to do that often.


Ephesians for breakfast. I have been studying the book of Ephesians. If I could take out any book of the Bible and just have that one this would be it. It has everything I need. Freedom in Christ, how to live, and the story behind why the believer has hope. Such a great rich text to study and dwell on.














This is Willy making friends at the dog park. So, I didnt know how I would feel about my pups at the dog park, but he did so good. So sweet and friendly. Now to try and get the other two invloved we shall see how it goes.

I took Willy walking with me today since I was walking with my friends Sarah and Laura, but Willy got a little tired, so he had to hitch a ride from Lilly's stoller. He had a blast though. So great to spend time with my baby.

Of course it wouldnt be a vacation without me ensuring that Im keeping up with my swagger. I have not had to do anything major but rest and relax. This has helped me to be able to capture what I am really all about, reading, scrap booking, puppies, studying the Bible, worship at Novitas, call friends, watch random TV, loving the hubby, cleaning....my swagger indeed

~~Nanette~~

1 comment:

  1. Swagger, what is that? jk.

    I love you. How I wish I could have some Starbucks with you!

    Keep up the bloggin! <3
    and willy is a baby!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List