About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mood Elevator

We have this thing at work called the mood elevator. Basically we respond based upon our feelings and emotions. I think that this is true, but it does not make it right. I have a firm belief that one should respond with a Christ like attitude and that is the beauty and power of change that Christ has in a believers life. I do know for a fact though that this has helped me to be able to ask myself " where am I on this mood elevator?" and be able to say I know that I need to respond differently.

So we are always joking at work..."where are you on the mood elevator?" or " let me give you some good mojo to boost your mood" All in all a good concept, but the when we go further yes this is fact that it happens, but it doesnt make it right.

So, I ask you where are you on the mood eleavator??(pocket car mood elevator)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. We used to have something like this at work. My mood elevator is high up!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List