About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr. Squiggles



Squiggles for gifts!                                                       

My mom-in-law makes these nifty scrubber things. I named mine Mr. Squiggles. They are awesome! They are great for washing dishes, cleaning counters, and tubs. I really think she could sell them. They are handy AND cute. Im not the type to make stuff like this, but my mom-in-law is. She is crafty and very homie.

Squiggles for work!
 Squiggles for summer timeKris went home for the weekend and I got a shoebox full of them!!

R.I.P orginal Mr. Squiggles =(

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I want one! And it's sad Mr. Squiggles is no more.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List