About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A prayer of intention

DAY 4 a prayer for intention. May we not waste any moments today. A smile or hug or kind word is all it takes.  I invite you to pray with me. May our hearts and words focus on uplifting each other. May our minds focus on Him. May we be open to what He  has to show us. 


Emmanuel,
We pray for your guidance
We thank you for the opportunities you will give us today to show your love
Help us to realize your presence 
Help us to be aware of those around us who are broken and in need of a kind word
Show us ways to uplift others 
Give us words to encourage the body 
Help us to stop and recognize your spirit within us 
Thank you for being close to us 
Thank you for not staying away 
Give us the discernment to make the most of each moment today 
Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List