About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A prayer for those who are dealing with loss


So, I've been intrigued by prayer over the last few months. On continuing my journery to invest in prayer, I've decided over the next 7 days to focus and pray for specific things. I'll be posting them on here.  I invite you to pray with me as your heart leads you. If you want to text, call, message or even meet me on any of the days (as schedules see fit) I'm more than happy to do so.  May our hearts and words focus on uplifting each other. May our minds focus on Him. May we be open to what He  has to show us. 



A prayer for those who are dealing with loss
Father,
This void hurts
This is hard 
We don't understand and we are not ok
We are grieving, hurting, and crying 
We can't bear the pain 
Help us to remember the hope you bring us
The love you embrace us with while we process this loss
Hold our hearts, wipe away our tears 
Thank you for moments of healing through our loved ones around us, your word, and your spirit 
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List