About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Friday, August 9, 2013

A prayer for those who are living with fear

DAY 3  a prayer for those who are experiencing fear. I've decided over the next 7 days to focus and pray for specific things. I invite you to pray with me. May our hearts and words focus on uplifting each other. May our minds focus on Him. May we be open to what He  has to show us. 


A prayer for those who are fearful
Dear God,
We feel like we are in a battle
Our bodies and minds are tried
This fear brings unwanted sadness and doubt 
We feel like waves are crashing down and our sand castle is crumbling 
We feel the darkness trying to close in 
We don't know the next move, there is a lot of doubt dwelling in us
Please re call to us your promises and your word 
Overtake our fear and show us your peace 
Help us to breathe 
Help us to take a moment to remember your truth 
Thank you for never leaving, help us reach for you 
Thank you for helping us trust you
Thank you for helping us overcome
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List