About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Soul repair


Soul repair 
At my souls birth it was fresh and clean and whole
As time wears on my soul begins to fade
A fear
A slur 
A hurt
A hangup
The tiny flaws grow as vines and wraps tightly around my soul 
Suffering, anguish, and death infests the souls walls 
Then one day the spirt spoke and breathed life into me 
The vines began to shrivel and die 
And my soul was released from the chains that it weighed down 
Now I can breathe 
Not as before 
But alive with the ability to exhale 
I began to gather scraps 
A love
A song
A kiss
A kind word
The tiny experiences are as patches holding my soul together
Waiting for full restoration 
Love, hope, and light want to flood my soul 
Until then my patches and scraps will hold my soul together for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List