About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hands folded and now what?


Prayer 

Ephesians 6:18 
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. (NIV)

I'm seeking to follow a homeless Jewish man named Jesus who wanted to share how big Gods love is for all humanity. To do that prayer is mixed in there somewhere. However, it may sound strange, but I'm trying to get back into prayers and as of now to do that I'm reciting something I wrote. 

One for those that I'm in direct contact with.
 I pray that those whom I speak, touch,and sense  see your light in me as your spirit guides me.  That through touch of hand, speech or heart you connect us to you father. 

Two for those that I'm not in direct contact with. I pray that those whom I can not see, touch or sense find your peace and rest through your spirit and in their soul. That through prayer, nature, or art you connect us to you father. 



Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List