About Me

My photo
I'm married, Im a manager at Victoria's Secert, love my dogs, and I graduated from ABC to be a Biblical counselor

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A song I wrote



What would you do if the world ended today
Would you look back and say you did all you could do
Or would you laugh a littler longer cry more tears
 Maybe even have one more beer
Wish upon another shooting star in the sky 

Peace like a river

People live life as time can be used again 
They don't know that people can be gone in a flash 
Don't say what they really think 
But I bet that thought never even crossed your mind 
Tell em that you love them and they mean the world to you


Love like an ocean

One day you hear those cruel words
Here one moment in your arms and gone the next
As they lower her into the ground wind blows (skip)
dirt hits the ground 
Start to even wonder what your own souls worth 



Joy  like an fountain

What would you do if your life ended today
Would you look back and say you didn't do all you could do
Or would grab deaths hand give him a kiss 
Start the long stroll towards eternal blissful 
Never even looking  back to try to say  goodbye

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List